Its Your Last Chance to Apply!
CNAM 2022 Conference Registration Subsidy Program
Summary of Terms
- The Registration Subsidy Program is sponsored by FCM and Infrastructure Canada
- This is for new Virtual registrations only.
- CNAM members and non-members are eligible.
- Free registrations being offered to eligible applicants at a value of $350 each.
- Targeting 43 municipalities and individuals across Canada, including Yukon, Northwest Territories and First Nations.
- Preference will be given to applicants from municipalities with under 15,000 residents.
- Applicants must confirm that due to financial issues or barriers, they would not be able to attend the 2022 CNAM Conference virtually without the support of the free registration.
- Applicants must confirm that they will attend the whole Virtual Conference in its entirety
For more information, please contact Melanie Smilyanov at email@example.com
Last Chance to Register for the CNAM 2022 Hybrid Conference
The Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM) invites you to join us for our first Hybrid Annual Conference from Monday, May 2nd through Thursday, May 5th, 2022, in London, Ontario at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. The theme for this year’s event is CONNECTIONS: Building an Asset Management Community.
As we transition back to in-person events, this hybrid format will provide us the opportunity to connect with industry peers from across Canada and Internationally, as well as ensure safety and accessibility for all. If attending in person, you don’t want to miss our Monday Social Event at The Factory, Welcome Reception, and Awards Gala (Virtual attendees will also have the option to attend the Awards Gala).
** A reminder that all in-person full conference registrations include social events and Awards Gala. Additional tickets for these portions are for sale for those that do not plan on registering for the full in-person conference**
Important COVID-19 Related Event Information
Please check back for updates as these will be posted frequently
Changes to Registrations
With the event just days away, switches and cancellations cannot be processed.
Requirements for Attending In-Person
All current (**as of the conference**) Ontario protocols will be followed. If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of a cold, flu, or Ministry of Health documented COVID-19 symptoms before the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the matter. We will support an alternative option. We are mask friendly!
**Please consult the current Ontario rules and regulations after reading this to ensure you are up-to-date on current processes. The Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM) is not responsible for posting any or all current or updated Ontario pandemic health and safety protocols or measures. **
Questions on registration? Contact: email@example.com
Our Keynote Speaker for the CNAM 2022 Hybrid Conference is… Michael “Pinball” Clemons
Canadian Football Hall-of-Famer | General Manager, CFL’s Toronto Argonauts
Last Chance to Book Your Hotel Room!
Contact the hotel ASAP
The 2022 CNAM Hybrid Conference is taking place at the DoubleTree by Hilton located at 300 King Street in London Ontario.
If you have not yet booked a room, please email or call our contact Kevin ASAP Kevin.McFadden@Hilton.com and mention CNAM and our room block to see if this can still be accommodated.
Hybrid Conference Schedule
Click below to find more information on the Conference Speakers and Program