Webinar: Learn about FCM’s new Climate and Asset Management Network
Please use this link to access this webinar:
Webinar: Learn about FCM’s new Climate and Asset Management Network -20170307 1804-1
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
PLAY RECORDING ( 56 min)
Recording Password:(This recording does not require a password.)
If you have any questions about the webinar, contact details for all participants are on the last slide and you can contact them directly.
Thank you for your patience. Enjoy the webinar! We will keep you posted on future webinars and whether this webinar will be available live again in the near future.
Presented by the Canadian Network of Asset Managers and FCM’s Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
1:00-2:00 p.m. EST
Does your municipality want to build on its foundation in asset management and take action on climate change? Join this free webinar to learn about the benefits of joining FCM’s new Climate and Asset Management Network (CAMN).
CAMN provides a combination of grant funding, training and peer-learning to help municipalities better integrate climate and sustainability considerations into asset management approaches. As a CAMN participant, you benefit from funding of up to $175,000 as well as training and peer learning opportunities with members of other municipalities.
During the webinar you will learn about the:
- Benefits of joining CAMN
- Types of projects that are eligible
- How to apply
Details about the network and how to apply will be available on our web site in early spring.
Hear from CAMN’s program lead about how you can advance your municipality’s asset management planning. Learn from the knowledge and expertise of municipal representatives who participated in FCM’s Leadership in Asset Management Program.
- Donna Chiarelli, Senior Advisor, Knowledge Services, FCM’s Climate and Asset Management Network
- Bradley Leeman, P.Eng., Director, Infrastructure & Funding Strategies, City of Edmonton, AB
- Alicia Keating, Assistant City Treasurer, Finance and Administration, City of Fredericton, NB
Moderator: John Murray, Chair, Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM) and General Manager, Asset Management Strategy and Performance, Public Sector Digest
The Climate and Asset Management Network is offered through FCM’s Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program (MCIP).
The Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program is a new five-year, $75-million program designed to encourage Canadian municipalities to better prepare for and adapt to the new realities of climate change as well as reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The program is offered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and funded by the Government of Canada.
Infrastructure Asset Management Career Information Session
Wed 15th February 2017
6-7pm in the ENGG Lounge
Schulich School of Engineering
Block E, Main Floor, Room 134
Presented by Calgary Engineering Students’ Society and the Canadian Network of Asset Managers New Professionals Network
How to write an asset management plan
COMMENCING Mar 6, 2017 (Canada, USA, Europe) | Mar 7, 2017 (Australia, NZ, Asia)
8 online modules delivered over 10 weeks
SNAPSHOT OF THE COURSE TO-DATE
- Over 400 practitioners have done the Certificate
- Practical Hands-On Course
- Supported internationally by IPWEA, APWA, CPWA, NAMS Canada, FAME, IFME
- Write your organisations Asset Management Plan
…using your own data
…while you earn your Qualification!
CHECK OUT OUR YouTube VIDEO
How to Write an Asset Management Plan & Earn your Qualification
WHY THIS COURSE
- Aligns with ISO 55001 & IIMM 2015
- Earn an internationally recognised Certificate on completion
- Interact and engage with your peers during the online course
- 8 modules delivered over 10 weeks but much more than 8 webinars!
- Leading-edge online platform using webinars, ‘how to’ videos, Q&A’s, discussion forum
- Allen Mapstone, Senior consultant – Asset Management, JRA (Aust / Canada)
- Jeremy McAnally, Senior consultant – Asset Management, JRA (Aust)
- Steve Verity, Senior consultant – Asset Management, JRA (Aust)
- Nicole Allen, Partner, ATANA Management (Canada)
* Facilitators vary for each session.
“Before doing the course I worked with the improvement of our organisation’s AMP. After doing the course I am more confident on different aspects of asset management planning. The live events and the discussions were really helpful and full of information. Also the knowledge and experience sharing in the forum challenge helped me to learn a lot of new things about asset management.” Design & Project Engineer
Want to know more?