CNAM is a national hub through which industry professionals exchange information on the latest developments in infrastructure asset management in Canada. Information sharing is critical to optimizing the benefits of asset management when people and financial resources are limited.
Through its ongoing municipal infrastructure asset management leadership role, CNAM is shaping the industry. The Association is consulted to provide advice on programs, policies and other initiatives being developed and undertaken in the asset management field. Examples of this leadership role include CNAM’s integral contribution to two collaborative Workshops in Edmonton and Quebec City with ten regional Communities of Practice, and active engagement with the FCM-sponsored Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP) through representation on the Program Steering Committee and the Technical Working Group.
CNAM is continually working to build a cohesive and collaborative network of infrastructure asset management organizations across Canada and the globe. This collaborative initiative is accomplished through formal Partnership Agreements and through ongoing, strong working relationships with numerous organizations across Canada and internationally as well.
Consider your membership with CNAM as a bundled package of connection, continuing professional development and staying current on best practices and emerging trends.
- CNAM provides its members with the opportunity to connect virtually with professional peers through Virtual Networking sessions and Knowledge Pods, nationwide. These virtual events are offered at no cost for members. (Value: $50/session x 10 sessions = $500)
- Free access to industry-leading CNAM Webinars. (Value: $50/session x 5 webinars = $250)
- Discounted registration to partner organization events and webinars.
- Discounted registration at CNAM’s Annual Conference, the leading Canadian knowledge sharing and networking event for infrastructure asset managers. Local, national and international speakers provide valuable perspectives and best practices in the infrastructure asset management industry. Social events held as part of the CNAM Annual Conference are designed to encourage networking and idea sharing. Sponsors and exhibitors provide delegates access to and interaction with leading suppliers to the industry. This is CNAM’s flagship event where the Canadian infrastructure community comes together to connect and learn.
- CNAM Tereo, Visionary and Ambassador Awards which celebrate and recognize individuals and organizations in the asset management industry.
- Volunteer on a committee and/or run for the board. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the asset management industry, consider joining the CNAM Board of Directors, or on one of our committees: Membership, Education, Research and Technology (ERT), Conference, Partnership, Communications, Awards and Recognition, New Professionals Network and Business Services. Members interested in developing their leadership skills are encouraged to get involved.
CNAM welcomes input from members on the services that can best meet their needs – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions.