CNAM is a national hub through which industry professionals exchange information on the latest developments in infrastructure asset management in Canada. Information sharing is critical to optimizing the benefits of asset management when people and financial resources are limited.
Through its ongoing municipal infrastructure asset management leadership role, CNAM is shaping the industry. The Association is consulted to provide advice on programs, policies and other initiatives being developed and undertaken in the asset management field. Examples of this leadership role include CNAM’s integral contribution to two collaborative Workshops in Edmonton and Quebec City with ten regional Communities of Practice, and active engagement with the FCM-sponsored Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP) through representation on the Program Steering Committee and the Technical Working Group.
CNAM is continually working to build a cohesive and collaborative network of infrastructure asset management organizations across Canada and the globe. This collaborative initiative is accomplished through formal Partnership Agreements and through ongoing, strong working relationships with numerous organizations across Canada and internationally as well.
- Discounted registration at CNAM’s Annual Conference, the leading Canadian knowledge sharing and networking event for infrastructure asset managers. Local, national and international speakers provide valuable perspectives and best practices in the infrastructure asset management industry. Social events held as part of the CNAM Annual Conference are designed to encourage networking and idea sharing. Sponsors and exhibitors provide delegates access to and interaction with leading suppliers to the industry. This is CNAM’s flagship event where the Canadian infrastructure community comes together to connect and learn.
- CNAM Tereo, Visionary and Ambassador Awards which celebrate and recognize individuals and organizations in the asset management industry. More information…
- Free access to industry-leading CNAM Webinars.
- Discounted registration to CNAM-developed Workshops – both in-person and online versions
- Exclusive access to the new version of CNAMpedia.
- Complimentary electronic copy of CNAM’s nationally-recognized AM 101 Booklet
- Access to CNAM’s Money For Municipalities Program – a member benefit program to help Canadian municipalities improve their access to numerous government grants and incentives.
- Access to CNAM’s informative, quarterly Newsletter CNAMer.
- CNAM provides its members with the opportunity to connect virtually with professional peers;
Other Membership Opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the asset management industry, consider joining the CNAM Board of Directors, or on one of our committees: Membership, Education, Research and Technology (ERT), Conference, Partnership, Communications, Awards and Recognition, New Professionals Network and Business Services. Members interested in developing their leadership skills are encouraged to get involved.
Asset management is a broad field of practice that touches the lives of almost everyone in our communities whether they realize it or not.
CNAM welcomes input from members on the services that can best meet their needs – email us at email@example.com with suggestions.