CNAMs AM Resources
Canadian National AM Community of Practice – Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM) – www.cnam.ca
- CNAM’s Annual Conference
- CNAM’s New to AM
Introductory AM Material
- VIDEO FCM’s Why Invest In AM? [4min]
- Canadian Infrastructure Report Card (CIRC)
- Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management AM Landscape
- Institute of Asset Management (IAM) AM Anatomy
Comprehensive and more advanced AM Materials
- FCM More Information; brings you to several documents and tools, with filter options to search
- Yukon – The Joy of Governing – your how to guide to optimal governance
- ISO 55000 International Asset Management Standard (for all industries)
- The ISO 55000 Committee’s “Asset Management vs Managing Assets”
- Sustainability and Climate Change for Communities
Other Resources AM Newsletters
- FCM Municipal Asset Management Program MAMP – 80% funding up to $50k to help you improve AM practices.
- FCM’s AM Readiness Scale
- Federal Gas Tax – now includes AM capacity building – Infrastructure Canada / your Province
Provincial Funding – please reach out to your Regional AM Community of Practice listed above.
- We have started to capture AM related training opportunities on the CNAM Events Calendar.
- Many of the Regional AM COPs listed above deliver their own AM training.
- NAMS Canada
- PEMAC’s AM Professional Certificate and Course
- A number of other groups are delivering Asset Management training through FCM’s MAMP fund.
For information on our Industry Partners, click here.
Do you know of other AM Resources or notice a link not working? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have other resources updated.