New Professionals Network
CNAM’s “New Professionals Network” held its inaugural event at the 2014 conference in Toronto, Ontario. The objective of the New Professionals Network is to provide a comfortable forum for new professionals to actively contribute to the growth of CNAM and the Asset Management profession. The group will also play an active role in supporting and introducing more young professionals to the field of Asset Management.
Support the activities of the Canadian Network of Asset Managers by creating networking opportunities and fostering relationships between young professionals in the field of Asset Management.
- Provide a forum for new Asset Management professionals to network & build relationships
- Provide support for young professionals in the field of Asset Management
- Outreach to educational institutions
- Increase the foundation upon which CNAM can rely for support
- Provide a comfortable forum for idea generation
- Work towards ensuring skilled Asset Management resources are available long into the future
- Target: Capture ~10% of the CNAM membership base
- People working in municipal, provincial, federal and private sector settings are eligible
- Membership option to be included in CNAM registration, no additional fee
- Individuals who are 35 years of age and under are eligible to participate in the NPN
For more information
Mike Benson, RV Anderson email@example.com
Brandon Searle, UNB firstname.lastname@example.org